Denisha Lim

A Tale About Our Little Princess ...

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005

I simply love books ...















"Smile for the camera"
































"Mommy, is this post ok?"













Having a "ha-ha" time with Daddy.



We went to Kinokuniya, KLCC over the weekend. Once princess stepped into the store, she was so excited when she saw the children section. So I asked her .. "Princess what books do you want?". She took some books, handling to me one by one and told me ... "Mommy read this please". So there I was sitting at one corner .. window facing the water foundation, reading to her and most of the books are Barney books. And halfway through it .. she said .. "Mommy read this .. I read this". So cute .. she love books. When we wanted to go off. Asked her to sit in the stroller .. she doesn't want and started crying .. aiyo .. not enough sleep that's why. I just waited for her to finish with her tantrum. Then a little toddler squatted beside her and looked at her. The little boy was so cute. Then I told her "See see the baby is looking at you throwing your tantrum. Shame shame! She stopped immediately and looked down. Put her into her stroller without any problem. See .. new tactic to stop a crying toddler ... :)

We were also in Isetan .. on sale now and wanting to get some new clothes for the kids. And Daddy bought Princess a Barney soft toy .. oohh .. she was so happy. Halfway walking she slept in the stroller. Too tired.





Taken on the 22nd Sept 2005:





















4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home